Saturday 25 July 2009

middle class brighton

I saw something on my street today, that I only thought I would see on the streets of east dulwich. I am afriad.

A whole family wearing crocs

The father was a too old for the jeans and hat he was sporting

He was playing a harmonica while his women folk (all wearing funny bits of material wrapped around their coiffeured heads) all simpered with delight

i bet they had mung beans in their hessian shopping bags

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where are the gay body-poppers and vomiting teenagers? where are the pierced rockerbillies with mexican skull tattoos?

Oh - it's OK readers - PHEW - a very drunk homeless man is asleep in a neighbours doorway a couple of doors down on the opposite side.

THAT - my darlings - was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment