Thursday 25 March 2010

I'm back!

Hello dear reader.

Oh my, has it really been eight months since my last post?

I have become as lazy as my darling fiance... oh, yes, dear reader, in those eight months, the following things have happened:
  • We went on am amazing holiday to Bali
  • ...where we got engaged
  • I ran a half marathon (and committed to four more, like a blithering idiot)
  • I cheated on Weight Watchers with Slimming World
  • I went for the 70's Fleetwood Mac look for Sian's wedding, accessorised with heaps of bangles and silver gladiator sandals

So the proposal:
Who'd have thought it, but I'm a traditionalist at heart.
Sweetheart saved it all up for the second last day and asked me under a full Bali moon on our private beach after a candle lit private meal in our Villa!
He had the ring in his shorts pocket for 2 weeks before the big night and chose very well indeed.
Not so well that I can't blow a couple of monkey's on the wedding ring though (heh heh!).....
We spent al the next day playing in the pool and planning the music and wedding cakes.
Actually one of the happiest days of my life so far.

*wipes away emotional tear*

Then I got home and started a wedding scrapbook.

I am bridezilla. hear me roar! well... get sniffy about the pantone reference of icing sugar...

No comments:

Post a Comment