Thursday 25 March 2010

Cheating on Weight Watchers with Slimming World

Who would have thought it, I've turned to red/green side.

I did it because it was right next to work and they had a big banner outside and it was in a church and I wanted to see if Jesus would help make me thin.

Would Jesus turn my lard into evian? He bloody hasn't - the big resurrected meanie.

Anyway, the eating plan has been a REVELATION. It takes a while to get your head around it, but it's a godsend for the greedy.

On a green day, you can literally eat pasta and rice ALL DAY and it's all allowed. It's just too exciting to go through all the details now, but if you do it right, you can lose 3 - 4 lbs a week and KEEP IT OFF. I tell you it was like an episode of Majorie Dawes and Fight Fighters in there. All of us gagging for a Toblerone, but making do with a Total 0% yoghurt.

Anyhoot, needless to say, with my flibberdegibbet attitude, I lasted about 4 weeks. I have lost weight, but that's down to the running.

And it feels very odd talking about Slimming World as I'm sat here in front of the tele with a mug of full fat Horlicks, burping up the four rounds of peanut butter on toast I had for tea "because I wasn't really hungry".

If I was in the film 7 with Brad Pitt, I would be the gluttony murder victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment